This recipe was tested by my nieces Savannah and Brittany, respectively 12 and 11 years old. It’s very fun and easy to make.
They’re both already very good cooks and always come up with great recipes.
- 100g butter cookies “Petit Beurre” (Schär makes gluten free Petits Beurre)
- 150g chocolate
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Blend the butter cookies in a food processor or crush with a rolling pin until the texture of coarse meal or crumbs.
- Melt the chocolate with the cream in a pan
- Add the melted chocolate to the ground cookie crumbs mixture and mix well.
- Roll little balls of the mixture and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt the rest of chocolate.
- Take out the balls from the fridge and roll them in the melted chocolate until completely covered.
- Sprinkle decorations and plant a wooden stick in each ball.
- Keep in the fridge until chocolate has firmed up.